TRAVEL SAFETY POLICY
Unlike our competitors, our travel policy focuses on more than just the economic aspects of your journey. For example:
- Do you know what to do when you travel to ensure your personal safety?
- Do you know when and where you should be checking in to stay safe?
- Are you aware of what is required in different countries to ensure your safety throughout your stay, and ultimately maintain productivity?
- Do you know the most cost-effective ways to travel?
- Do you know the safest ways to travel whilst you’re there?
- Do you understand which hotels may be the safest whilst on international business, and why should you choose a particular hotel?
These are just a few of the sections that make up our travel policy.